ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: "'Margie Milam'" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: "Drazek, Keith" <Keith.Drazek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:43:41 -0400

Hi Margie and Mikey, apologies if I missed it in an earlier email or
conversation, but when did the VIWG decide to invite Salop and Wright's
participation? Thanks, Keith
Keith Drazek: NeuStar, Inc.
Director, Government and Industry Relations
1775 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Suite 400 Washington, DC 20006
[ T ] +1 202 533 2914 [ M ] +1 571 230 2809 [ F ] +1 202 533 2972 [ E ]
keith.drazek@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ] www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>