ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:45:00 -0500

hi to all,

this is essentially a carry-over item from the very first agenda, much delayed
due to scheduling troubles (first ours, then theirs, then ours).  i've been
signaling that this is going to happen in my "call for agenda items posts" the
last couple weeks.

imagine this is the first week of the WG and we're all reviewing prior
foundation documents and hearing from the people who produced them.  this is an
opportunity to ask questions, solicit ideas, etc.  we're not expecting that
this will generate huge shifts in position or direction, but is a good resource
for those on the WG who are perhaps less familiar with the run-up to the
working group than others.  that's part of the reason we're scheduling the call
offset from the weekly working-group calls.  it's to be considered a resource
call rather than a decision-making call.

mikey

On Apr 28, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Drazek, Keith wrote:

> Hi Margie and Mikey, apologies if I missed it in an earlier email or
> conversation, but when did the VIWG decide to invite Salop and Wright’s
> participation? Thanks, Keith
> Keith Drazek: NeuStar, Inc.
> Director, Government and Industry Relations
> 1775 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Suite 400 Washington, DC 20006
> [ T ] +1 202 533 2914 [ M ] +1 571 230 2809 [ F ] +1 202 533 2972 [ E ]
> keith.drazek@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ] www.neustar.biz

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com