ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:19:00 -0400

Hi,

So far I have been new of the few cheering this on, and I must tell you I am
not a new gTLD hater and  not even a new gTLD delayer.

I am for shouting:
"What do we want: We want a thousand flowers to bloom.
 When do we want it: NOW!"

I also want to bring up what I thought was a given of this group. We are not a
gating factor in the new gTLD process.

If we finish our work in time (and I hope we do) - then we have an effect on
this round.
And if we don't then the Board decisions holds.
There is nothing we can do to delay them - the only effect we can have is on
the rules for CO ad VI.

a.