ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:57:53 -0700

Mikey,

Their report is out there for review by any of us. Other economists were
also consulted by ICANN, PIR/Afilias, etc. Are we going to schedule
calls with all of them? I believe it is much better to point the WG to
the relevant documents than to begin what could be a series of time
consuming calls that ulimately serve very little if any purpose.

Tim