ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:18:23 -0400

Hi,

I think the more calls with economists or regulators or competition authority
experts ... that have some clue to offer all the better.  And since these will
be recorded, it offers a resource we can go back to.  Perhaps we can even ask
for them to be transcribed.

I would suggest that if any of us can't make it, perhaps we can send in a
question that the Chair's can ask on our behalf.

thanks
a.