ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Statement of Interest

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Statement of Interest
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:56:30 -0400

Speaking of updated SOI

Mine has also been updated: http://psg.com/~avri/Avri_Doria-soi.html

The significant change:

Consulting: I provide advice for possible applicants for community based gTLDs.
For the most part, I provide this as an incidental service in exchange for
coffee and pastry, while for others I set up a longer term consultant agreement
that includes payment. My consultant agreement includes the following: “Nothing
in this agreement commits Avri Doria to take any particular positions within
ICANN, any ICANN internal organizations or working groups. With regard to
Internet technical or policy work, Avri Doria remains a free agent except as
constrained by any non disclosure agreements agreed to by both parties.”