ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Homework assignment -- VI Proposal Form, Ver. 1.0

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Homework assignment -- VI Proposal Form, Ver. 1.0
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:33:13 -0500

hi all,

here's Version 1.0 of the Proposal Form.  this is a continuation of our
"publish often and iterate until we get it right" approach.  i think you will
find that this is a substantial step (hopefully forward).

here are some thoughts.

-- it's still very much a draft -- we'll be working on improving it again on
Monday's call

-- all the good improvements rest with Berry (who took a lot of time out from
caring for his Mom to work on this draft) and the rest of the Analysis Team.

-- all the bad changes rest with me (i'm the one who reworked Mike's language
and came up with the outline).  feel free to offer improvements, clarifications
and refinements in the Comments section.

-- the document works in Excel and Open Office, but not in Google Docs

here's a request to proposal-advocates (and constituency-statement rapporteurs
if you're so inclined):

-- please take a moment to fill in columns D and E ("Proposal" and "Comments")
and send your marked up version of the file to me

-- deadline -- end of day Saturday in your local timezone.  i know, this is
unreasonable.  there's no shame in missing this round.

-- i'll spend the day Sunday consolidating responses and will get the result to
the list by 0300 UTC Monday

thanks again to Berry and the Analysis Team.

onward,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356