ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Proposed draft message to ICANN staff

  • To: "Jeff Eckhaus" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Proposed draft message to ICANN staff
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:10:18 -0400

Sorry to miss all the fun yesterday. I wanted to share that I agree with
Jeff E's message below, his 1st and 4th paragraphs. We have work ahead,
compromises to make, and the decisions are ours (the WG). The time is
now

Note: updated version of the new table to be released momentarily - for
review and inserts.

Best,

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!

Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz! <http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>

Find us on Facebook | dotorg
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/dotorg/203294399456?v=wall>

See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>

See our video library on YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.