ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] OUR WG TABLE - For Final Inputs!

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] OUR WG TABLE - For Final Inputs!
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 18:11:05 -0400

AZ Tim!

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!
Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz!
Find us on Facebook | dotorg
See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr
See our video library on YouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.