ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER - DOODLE - Face-to-face in Brussels -- Doodle poll

  • To: "'Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER - DOODLE - Face-to-face in Brussels -- Doodle poll
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:19:31 -0400

All,

It is a little hard to respond to this doodle without knowing the schedule of
other meetings which has not been posted. If the question is will we be in
Brussels, that is one thing, but Icann has not yet posted what meetings this
would be competing with.

Can icann let us know the answer to this?

Thanks.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.