ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:35:01 -0700

Mikey,

I would first prefer to: 1) nail down a deadline for a report to the
Council for discussion in Brussels and possibly as an update to the
Board; and 2) determine what that report will look like - what will be
in it.

I think we should try to have the report to the Council by 9 or 10 June
- about 10 days prior to the GNSO Council working sessions in Brussels.

(Note that the Council meets 10 June, but I think a simple/brief update
from the Chairs a week prior would suffice for that meeting.)

Tim