ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:07:37 -0500

i'm not disagreeing with Tim, i just want to keep the discussion on the list
rather than burning call-minutes on it.

so here's a tentative approach and some deadlines.

-- deadline for agreement -- 3-June

-- if there's an agreement to write a report about, deadline for 1st-draft
report -- 7-June

-- deadline for final-draft report -- 14-June

-- Mikey to act as secretary and scribe.

does this seem workable?  i know, it's not reasonable -- but nothing about this
part of our work is happening on a "reasonable" schedule.  :-)

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com