ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for today's call

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda for today's call
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:45:51 -0400

Sorry to be unavailable this weekend, Mikey, and tx for pulling this all
together. The PIR office moved over the weekend (one floor to another), so we
have been hooking up all AM.

Here are my thoughts for what they worth moments before our call:  logistics
are important. Negotiating with so many people is not likely to be particularly
productive at this point in time, and I am not sure that the various small
groups will want to report out yet.  Plus the IPC crowd is up at the INTA
meeting in Boston.

Thus, the discussion can be logistics -- is a week enough for a first draft of
the report (where everyone will want to add their fingerprints)?  If not, can
we move it earlier? Do we want to continue work over the summer?  I can't tell
you how many views there are on how far this group should go. That' might be a
good topic for conversation: when do we end?

Sorry for the late thoughts, but happy to talk about Thursday too. Brain
clicking into gear....
Best,

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!
Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz!
Find us on Facebook | dotorg
See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr
See our video library on YouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.