ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - An RSP Question..

  • To: <gchynoweth@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - An RSP Question..
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:41:50 -0400

Thanks Gray for commenting and resurfacing my question. Looking forward to
hearing if anyone states an objection.

In my opinion this is one aspect of the issue where we might be able to get
majority support from VI members and thus we could note it in our initial
report as an example of real progress on at least one issue.

Statton
Statton Hammock
Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs
Network Solutions