ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - An RSP Question..

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - An RSP Question..
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:25:24 -0400

Hi,

I agree with this and would only add that the MMA proposal (whether the 0%
variant or the 15% variant) also offered flexibility with a focus on the
"system of reviews and enforcement."

We are currently reworking the proposal once again to try and eliminate some
the problem areas people had with it and to try and bring it closer to one of
the possible semi-consensus points.

a.