ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items -- Thursday call

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items -- Thursday call
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:20:39 -0500

hi all,

i interested in hearing about teleconference topics or approaches that would be
useful for members as we continue the sprint to the "agreement" finish line in
about a week.

topics that i've thought of so far:

-- updates to proposals as a result of conversations between proposal-advocates

-- areas of agreement (candidates for consensus)

-- areas of profound disagreement (candidates for "defer" status)

is that a good agenda outline (perhaps a third of the call devoted to each of
those)?  are there other things we can talk about that would do more to move
the process forward?  i'm very interested in suggestions (on list, off list, a
phone call to that number down in my signature, Skype at OConnorStP, Facebook
message, carrier pigeon, smoke signals, ham radio to callsign KZ0C, etc.)  :-)

i would note that as the time grows shorter, the pressure increases.
physicists tell us that when you increase pressure, you also generate heat.  i
encourage you to prove the physicists wrong when it comes to our conversation
-- try to keep the heat out of our dialog as much as possible.  if you need to
scream at somebody, call me up and scream at me.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356