ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:03:27 -0500

as we work our way toward Brussels, i'm always looking for ways that our phone
calls can be used to advance your work.  here's my list of agenda items so far,
but feel free to add things that you think would help move things along.

-- review the updated proposal-comparison table (note to proposal advocates,
please send me your updates today)

-- review the early-draft table of Harms (i'm working on that now)

-- continue the "meta-discussion" that Avri kicked off on the list today --
trying to find a way to bridge the divide

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356