ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] how to reach consensus

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] how to reach consensus
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:34:07 +0200

Hi,

But the direemption seems to be more for some kind of change or against any
kind of change.  I am not sure how we bridge that.

I do not think we are arguing no separation versus full separation any longer.

i think we are arguing full separation versus some possibility of relaxation of
separation under certain circumstances with verification, enforcement and
equivalent access.

And on the cross-ownership issue we are at an impasse between the incumbent
fixed maximum at 15% versus the possibility of more if no harms are perceived.

a.