ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] CORE's position

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] CORE's position
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 19:20:31 -0400

Tim: Of course, neither did CORE's.

Jeff E: Correct.

Jeff N: We differ both in the immediate reading, and in the assumption
that any effort at least difference construction only days before the
PDP reporting horizon prior to the Brussels meeting is to be read
_now_ as a final policy recommendation. Additionally, as I wrote, and
you apparently overlooked, CORE will propose what we believe are some,
minor in our view, modifications.

JC: Please see my correspondence with Volker, in particular, on the
difference in choices of tools to deal with harm, and in fact, the
construct of potential harm.

Eric