ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Poll-results update - Excel file this time

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll-results update - Excel file this time
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:07:51 -0500

hm.  the poll-response rate seem to be tapering off so i thought i'd push out
another snapshot.  we're up to 29 of 65 participants (going by the list on the
wiki), and most of the "regulars" have filled out the poll.

so here is an Excel version of the file this time -- that way you can sort and
rearrange the entries yourselves rather than relying on my fiddling.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com