ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Updating my Statement of Interest and affiliation for VIWG

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updating my Statement of Interest and affiliation for VIWG
  • From: Jothan Frakes <jothan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:01:23 +0200

I'll update my statement of interest formally, but for the purposes of
my participation in the VI Working Group, I'll be continuing in a
personal capacity, as an individual for the duration of this group,
and I no longer speak for Minds + Machines or the registrar Top Level
Domain Holdings.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
+1.206-355-0230 tel