ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updating my Statement of Interest and affiliation for VIWG

  • To: "'Jothan Frakes'" <jothan@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updating my Statement of Interest and affiliation for VIWG
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:41:10 -0400

Jothan,

Thank you for your diligence in updating your SOI to the WG.  Having served
on the GNSO Council Operations Work Team that spent a good deal of time
developing updated policy Statements of Interest and Declarations of
Interest, I know I speak on behalf of the entire Work Team when I say that
your prompt action vis-à-vis keeping the VI WG up to date serves to add to
ICANN's institutional confidence.  This was our intention and you have
demonstrated what we hoped for.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

RA