ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] FYI -- our "update the GNSO Council" slot -- scheduled for 9-10:15am

  • To: Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] FYI -- our "update the GNSO Council" slot -- scheduled for 9-10:15am
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:07:11 -0500

hi all,

Roberto and i will present a very sketchy status report (i'll push a draft
along in a few minutes).  it would be great to have a 1 or 2 page summary of
the two "molecules" proposals that came out in the second session that could be
inserted.  AND it would be great to have WG members there to answer questions
(since there's a lot of nuance to those answers, plus it would be another
opportunity to collect feedback and ideas).

so...

a) yep it would be great to have those summaries from the two of you -- i
probably need them by 8am tomorrow in order to get a file in order and pushed
along to Margie/Marika.

b) i uploaded the pictures of the flip-chart pages to the wiki -- here's the
link -- https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?flip_chart_photos#

c) yep, it would be great if folks could come to the meeting and be willing to
join the conversation -- we have an hour and 15 minutes on the agenda and our
status update will take a small fraction of that.  t'would also be a good
run-through for the Wednesday general-public session.

thanks!

(bleary) mikey

On Jun 19, 2010, at 10:15 AM, Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> On that note as well, Mikey, can you send me the pictures you took of the
> Molecule from our subgroup.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeffrey J. Neuman
> Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Law & Policy
>

> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
> of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
> received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete
> the original message.

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com