ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] FYI -- our "update the GNSO Council" slot -- scheduled for 9-10:15am

  • To: "'Richard Tindal'" <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] FYI -- our "update the GNSO Council" slot -- scheduled for 9-10:15am
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:44:44 +0200

That's a good question.
One of the things I would have liked to do, but we did not have time to, was
to see the rest of the weeks.
Wednesday being a public forum, my personal opinion would be to have a short
formal presentation, by Mikey or myself, than have the interaction with the
public. In the interaction there will be plenty of time to present things
related to the different points of view we have in this group.
What I would like to avoid, though, is to turn this session into a
presentation of the "old" proposals in beauty-contest mode. That would be a
step backwards. But presentations that are related to the new "molecules",
i.e. the positions debated in the three subgroups today, would be OK.
Another objective of the public forum, besides informing the general
audience on where we are, would be to hear from the public their opinions on
the different "atoms". But I think that Mikey and myself will be taking care
that we do not restart from scratch, rediscussing things we have already
debated.
Cheers,
Roberto