ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] A clarifying question on SR asked, and unanswered

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] A clarifying question on SR asked, and unanswered
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:48:01 +0200

Colleagues,

I did not obtain an answer in the affirmative, or in the negative, to
the following question I presented as a clarifying question to the
Council this morning:

"Is the WG tasked to create, and provide a policy recommendation for,
an imaginary type of application, one having no registrars, no
registrants, and no revenue?"

Absence of clarity on the question, and repeated insistence on holding
to a very tight PDP schedule, are hard to reconcile.

Eric