ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:31:12 -0400

David Giza appears to be being invited to participate by many VI WG members
to many different fora.  May I suggest to the Co-chairs that we invite him
to meet with all of us here at the hoped-for 2nd F2F meeting, or on our next
call?  I don't think it serves the larger WG for him to meet with subsets of
us.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff