ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue

  • To: Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:51:09 -0400

Agreed.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.