ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a contribution on the compliance issue
  • From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:25:01 +0100

Hi All,

I also spoke with David Giza , Saturday.

As an ex auditor , CPA ( equiv) I would like to set up a team to link the VI WG with David Giza ( Compliance) and Kevin Wilson ( CFO) . Mike Salazar ( implementation of gTLDs ) is the frame - but is not in Brussels.

We are planning a meeting , most likely , Wednesday.

Who would like to join the team ?

Ken , as a CPA , I think  you need to be on the team.

My understanding is ICANN would prefer to beef up compliance inhouse , rather than outsource ( to a global accounting firm)

regards

Phil Buckingham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>