ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:48:14 -0400

If we can find a suitable slot, certainly. But I question whether it is really viable.

Alan

At 20/06/2010 05:45 AM, Mike O'Connor wrote:

hi all,

just curious -- what is your interest in another face-to-face session this week? i know, it's unreasonable. but this might be the opportunity to get closer to closure and thus advance the schedule.

as many of you know, we heard a pretty clear message from the Council today -- "move as quickly as you can."

whatcha think?  another Doodle poll?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356