ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] A clarifying question on application types asked and answered

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] A clarifying question on application types asked and answered
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:06:59 +0200

Colleagues,

I asked Kurt if he anticipated adding, in addition to the "standard"
and "community-based" types, any other type of application.

Kurt answered in the negative.

He did follow-up with a brief discussion of geographic and municipal
applications, which are already mentioned in specific changes in DAGv4
from DAGv3, and did not mention single registrant.

I didn't ask the question directly. I suggest it could clarify Staff's
intentions in this area to ask the question directly.

Eric