ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Proposal & ccTLDs

  • To: Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Proposal & ccTLDs
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:17:43 +0200

Just as ludicrous is to say that Registrars are the only bearer of harm...
As a European (and French) I have to agree with AVC: the harm is virtually
the same (ie nonexistent) whether the TLD is restricted or not.

JC

Le 22/06/10 15:13, « Ron Andruff » <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> With due respect Antony, it borders on the ludicrous to assert that
> registrars are the only ones who are going to bring innovation to
> registries.
>
> RA
>
> Ronald N. Andruff
> RNA Partners, Inc.

______________________
Jean-Christophe Vignes

Executive Vice-President & General Counsel
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  20 200 123
Mobile : +352 691 600 424
Fax.:   +352 20 300 123
Mailto: JCVignes@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.datacenter.eu   | www.eurodns.com   | www.voipgate.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.