ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?

  • To: "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:26:03 +0200

Hi from the airport, where I am going to catch my flight shortly.
The problem I see is that if we take a week off, and skip the following
Monday, we will be in the practical impossibility to get anything done.
So, here's my suggestion, provided that my co-chair agrees.
- Monday 28 June - call only if there is a request from people not attending
the f2f meeting to be updated (although I see that the minutes are being
distributed, so there might be little sense in doing the call, that will put
further unnecessary stress on staff)
- Mikey will circulate an initial list of atoms, that we will jointly
prepare over the next 24-36h
- we will proceed only on the mailing list, to identify the completeness of
the list, and the qualification of the atoms - this should be a low effort,
non controversial activity, where it might not be necessary that the whole
group be fully participating
- Thursday 1 July optional call, to see if the list is complete, if there
are things not clear, etc. but no substantial decision, so if some folks are
on vacation, not too bad
- whe we are confident of the completeness, we start threads on the atoms -
at this point people should come back to speed
- we can skip Monday 5 July call, if there's no attendance, but we
definitively have to make the Thursday 8 July
We will see if this is compatible with the project plan that Mikey is
preparing.
R.