ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:16:10 +0200

hi Jeff,

yep, we'll have normal bi-weekly calls for the next 3 weeks (yep, including the
5th of July).  at that point we'll be done and you can all have your lives
back.  :-)

Roberto and i are churning away on a detailed approach to how we'll spend that
3 weeks and we'll get that to you soon.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356