ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Niche TLDs

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Niche TLDs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:51:10 +0200

>> There might be interesting questions, like:
>>
>>    * Will they be allowed to use the services of one registrar,
>>      selected by them, or not?
>>
> Here I will stay firm with my demand for equal access from the start.

if they have to use all from the start, then what is there about this that
makes it an exception?

or are you saying that if they use any registrar, then they must use all?  but
if they market themselves without use of an outside registrar then they do not
need t provide equal access?

a.

not standing firm on anything except a mass of questions for those standing
firm.