ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:56:32 -0400

Hi,

To be clear I advocate such privacy for individuals and not for corporate
entities.  I think SCOTUS was dead wrong in its ruling that gave freedom of
speech to corporate entities.  The Idea that privacy be given to corporations
is frightening.

My reason for Real Zero as opposed to Virtual Zero is to make the playing field
fair to all.  Also If we are going to pick a number based on esoteric laws onf
one country we ought to make sure that we cover all countries.  Perhaps in some
countries owning 100% need not be disclosed.  does that mean that 100% should
be the base?

Hence my support for REAL ZERO.

a.