ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Free Trade Proposal

  • To: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Free Trade Proposal
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:39:13 -0500

hi all,

i'm kinda out of time here.  i've built the proposal into the "atoms" poll as
it came across the wire.  i can drop it, but i probably can't handle a major
revision unless it comes to me within the next hour or so.

let me know how you want to proceed.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356