ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] CONSENSUS POLL OPEN -- please complete it before our call on Thursday

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] CONSENSUS POLL OPEN -- please complete it before our call on Thursday
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:28:46 -0500

hi all,

thanks for all your hard work on various proposals, atoms, etc.

i've spent the afternoon cutting and pasting and have a (pretty long) poll put
together for you.  i found that i reviewed your work pretty carefully and
learned a lot as i put the poll together.  i'm hoping it will prompt you to
look through your collective work with "fresh eyes" as you complete it.

here's the link to the poll

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Initial-report-poll

PLEASE try to complete it by 3 hours before our call on Thursday to give me a
bit of time to scratch together a preliminary summary.

note -- i didn't get updated versions of the SRSU or Compliance writeups, so
they're cobbled together from the drafts we had for the Monday call.  try to
imagine where we might take them as we continue to refine these drafts over the
next few weeks (while the public comment period is open) when expressing your
support...

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109