ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] CONSENSUS POLL OPEN -- please complete it before our call on Thursday

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] CONSENSUS POLL OPEN -- please complete it before our call on Thursday
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:04:56 -0700

A couple of quick comments on the poll:

1- Awesome job putting this together. It looks great
2 - The opening line of the BRU1 statement begins "There was strong
consensus................" This is misleading as there was strong consensus of
the RACK group that wrote BRU1. None of the other proposals state this and ask
this be corrected immediately as it is misleading
3 - Question 21 asks in addition to 2. Are these questions linked? It seems
they are.
4 - Why are we expressing minority opinions in Question 34? If Kathy Kleinman
is opposed to Question 34 she can answer opposed. The other groups may have had
consensus but I did not hear unanimous consent from other groups. They did not
list all dissenting opinions from each member
5 - I thought that BRU2 allowed self distribution up to the de-minimus amount ,
2% or 5%. may need some help from others in group on this

Thanks

Jeff Eckhaus