ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Survey

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Survey
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:02:34 -0400

While I filled in the form to the best of my ability, I, too, faced the same
conundrum's Brian notes below and often had to chose 'no opinion', when in
fact I did have one but there was no appropriate response to select.  I
suspect all of us shared this experience.  Real care has to be taken with
how our Co-chairs use the results in preparing the report; and in no case
should these polls be made public, in my view.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.