ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Survey

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Survey
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:35:48 +1000

Like Ron & Brian  I had no shortage of "almost but not quite" moments while
completing the survey  and agree what is now done and the weight
/ validity of the "results" needs to be carefully considered...  Also worth
noting that my all too common reply of "I could live with that proposal"
 covers a huge range from  my Hmmm  almost  but not completely comfortable
with this, through  well needs a 'bit more work or tweeking', to a *whole*
lot more needs to be done here  but I don't reject it all outright...  Good
Luck with the collation and outcomes /reporting...  Guess we'll
be discussing this in far greater details on the morrow then...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)