ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Recommendation: Eliminate Section 4 of the Initial Report

  • To: Kathy Kleiman <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Recommendation: Eliminate Section 4 of the Initial Report
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:34:15 -0400

The discussion may need to be documented, but not their report.  This section
talks only of their report and not of the discussion.  I would rather produce
the transcript and detail both the agreements and disagreements of the group.
This doesn't do that.  It summarizes the report basically ignoring the fact
that a discussion took place.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.