ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] POLL Deadline -- 0600 GMT tomorrow -- proposal for poll-usage

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] POLL Deadline -- 0600 GMT tomorrow -- proposal for poll-usage
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:23:55 -0700

mikey

re your question ---  how much of the poll to we include in the report?

I think if we include it at all we should include the whole thing.   my
instinct is that selectively carving out pieces is less informative than
showing the whole thing

for me its show it all or show nothing

RT

PS.  everyone appreciates the amazing job you're doing to close this out