ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] POLL Deadline -- 0600 GMT tomorrow -- proposal for poll-usage

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] POLL Deadline -- 0600 GMT tomorrow -- proposal for poll-usage
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:06:07 +0000

Mikey,

You stated in very clear terms when I asked on the call: When was the cutoff
date/time for the poll, and when I asked specifically when we would we see the
results of a complete polling, that you were not going to do this work.

 Now those that may or may not have completed it, based on the co-chair's
comment that he was not including these incorrect results, are being excluded.
It is incorrect and unfair to expect the entire WG to be focuced exclusively on
VI 24 x 7. Sympathetic to those that appreciate the polls or not,  your
after-the-fact deadline cannot stand.

At the end of the day it is about doing this right over doing this on time.

RA