ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 01:08:05 -0400

All,

Here's revised SRSU draft text.  In the interests of time, I am sending
this to the list even though Milton and Avri have not had a chance to
review it.  It's subject to any changes they may have.

I've also included, for completeness, reference to the SRMU exception
that the IPC proposed.

One section I have not included is the level of support.  Milton and I
both believe that there may be consensus support for the SRSU exception
among the non-contracted party house members of the WG.  If we could
determine that on the list (as opposed to on the call), I can add the
relevant text.

 <<07162010 SR Initial Report text.DOC>>