ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:40:18 -0700

If SRSU is included, no detail should be included at all, including
Kathy's suggestions. Other than some very high level *general* agreement
using the SRSU label, there is nothing close to general agreement on any
of the details of what that means. It's like saying the group in general
has noted that they like their mother's chili.

Tim