ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:42:57 -0700

There's a bit of a conundrum here.  SRMU was, and is, in the IPC Proposal.  So
to the extent the IPC Proposal is described in the report presumably SRMU will
be also.

SRSU (with a relatively detailed definition) was also in the BRU1 molecule and
SRSU (without a precise definition) was a Poll question that got a good level
of support.

I think a reasonable description for the report is that "SRSU as a general
principle had good support from the group,  but that SRMU as a principle did
not" .

Kristina -- Is that a fair description?

RT