ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:26:29 -0400

Can you please let us know which drafting teams there are?  I am confused and I
don't know which one of them I am on (if any).....although I would like to
contribute.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.