ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] executive summary - proposal statements

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] executive summary - proposal statements
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:31:44 -0700

Agree with Tim and Richard on this. Let's refrain from using terms like "strong
support" and "overall agreement", or even "consensus, since I do not believe we
have not had consensus on one item  Only issue is  I now I have to take out the
terms awesome, breathtaking  and awe-inspiring from my summary.

Jeff Eckhaus