ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries

  • To: "Drazek,Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:58:59 -0700

They would all just say no consensus. We can sum that up else where,
can't we?

I thought the suggestion was for *summaries* and I support that. I don't
think we should have to put a word limit on it. Just require them to be
a bullet list of what is proposed, period. Leave out any narrative about
justifications, background, or level of support. All of that is covered
elsewhere. There can be reference to the appropriate annex of the full
proposals.

Why does it have it be any more complicated than that? Anything else
will just create more endless debate.

Tim