ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] interesting results from poll re: proposals

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] interesting results from poll re: proposals
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:46:13 +0200

Thanks Milton for that quick tally. Even if all the poll results aren't yet
accounted for, I think the way you have summarized things helps bring to light
to way the poll is going.

With respect to (I think it was) Richard Tindal's earlier comment that not all
proposals be included in the WG's final report because the WG's job is to
submit the most favoured proposals (or those that have the most consensus), is
the plan to, say, only keep the top three most favored and submit them as the
top consensus-gathering proposals?

Stéphane